PVNI to sponsor for the event “The Design and Thinking” Screening in Viet Nam
The screening starts at 2:30 on Saturday 2nd March 2013 at Sydney Theater, Building 2 - RMIT International University Vietnam
Address: 702 Nguyen Van Linh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Design and thinking is a documentary, which helps businessmen, leader of corporations and individuals learn how to react to the fast and consequent changes in business environment, culture and society. The audiences of this movie are not only the designers but also the businessmen, start-ups to come over the challenges of the ambiguous 21st century. This movie is not purely about designing, but focusing on the thought and the creativity in minds of designers. The following questions will be answered throughout the screening: What is design thinking? How is it applied in business models? How are people changing the world with their own creative minds? It is a call to the conventional minds to change and collaborate.
Who are in the movie?
- Alex Osterwalder, Author of Business Model Generation
- Angela Yeh, Founder of Yeh IDeology
- Bill Moggridge, Director of the Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum
- Cory Smith, CEO of Hub Bay Area
- Dan Formosa, Co-Founder of Smart Design
- David Kelley, Founder of Stanford d.school and IDEO
- Gadi Amit, Founder of New Deal Design
- George Beylerian, Founder of Material ConneXion
- Jack Perez, Director of Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus
- Jennifer Pahlka, Founder of Code for America
- Jon Pittman, VP Corporate Strategy of Autodesk
- Molly Fuller, Co-Founder of Hands On Gourmet
- Paul Pangaro, CTO of CyberneticLifestyles.com
- Richard Grefé, CEO of AIGA
- Roger Martin, Dean of the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto
- Sarah Stein Greenberg, Managing Director of Stanford d.school
- Susan S. Szenasy, Editor in Chief of Metropolis Magazine
- Tim Brown, CEO of IDEO
- Tony Yu-Chen Tsai, PhD Candidate of Chemical & Systems Biology, Stanford University
- Udaya Patnaik, Co-Founder of Jump Associates
- Vince Voron, Head of Design in Coca-Cola North America
- Zachary Rosen & Matthew Cheney, Founders of Mission Bicycle Company
PVNi proudly to be one of the Gold Partners of the event “ The Design and Thinking”.
We hope to promote these significant tools to Vietnamese business owners, designers, innovators, educators and students and to help them to know-how figuring out the right problems and solving them effectively.
This documentary is the first and one time only to be screened in Vietnam and the screening is the best way to kick-start the New Year.
More information about The Startup Kids: http://keewi.me/event/DesignThinking